Vape 120

Just another WordPress site

Iced Apple eJuice by Reds Review

3 min read

Iced Apple eJuice by Reds is a significant variation of its original, adding a refreshing and chilling element of menthol to the already classic Redd’s Apple to create a burst of flavor and exhilaration every time you vape. Iced Apple eJuice by Reds is a bold cloud of icy apples, frozen to preserve their juiciness, and squeezed into an ejuice bottle so you can relish the juicy goodness whenever you vape.

Flavor Description

When you inhale, your flavor journey starts with a crisp and sweet apple flavor that seems almost like you are biting into the actual fruit. While you savor the flavor, you are then served a bold chilling sensation of arctic menthol on the exhale. This might just be the best vape juice you coil indulge your taste buds in.

VG/PG Ratio

Ever heard of the ‘base’ of an ejuice mixture? That was referring to the percentage of two ingredients: vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG). Iced Apple eJuice by Reds is made with 70 percent vegetable glycerin (VG), leaving the remaining 30 percent for propylene glycol (PG). In the vaping industry, this is what we call a high VG blend, and like many other high VG blends, it has its characteristics. One of them is that it allows you to easily vape this ejuice using a sub-ohm tank. Another is the thickness that VG lends the ejuice texture which sometimes makes gunk up your coils pretty fast, this is not the case with the Iced Apple eJuice by Reds. It goes easy on your coils and will not mess them up in a hurry.

Flavor and Vapor Production

Its 70/30 VG/PG ratio is quite promising, and it eventually delivers on that promise. You are rewarded with rich and brimming flavor notes every time you vape. Pair this ejuice with a high-quality sub-ohm tank and you’ve got yourself a cloud chucking beast. One thing high VG blends are usually good at is satisfying cloud chasers with their intense vapor production, and this Iced Apple eJuice by Reds does just the same thing.

Nicotine Concentrations

There is nothing more convenient than having an ejuice in varying nicotine concentrations. This way, it is easier to accommodate every type of vaper, so everyone can get to enjoy signature ejuice flavors like this one just how they would love to. In this case, Iced Apple eJuice by Reds is available in a suite of nicotine concentrations and even accommodates vapers who would prefer to vape without nicotine altogether. Iced Apple eJuice by Reds is available in 0mg, 3mg, and 6mg nicotine concentrations.

Throat Hit

If you go with a bottle containing 0mg of nicotine, then all you would get to enjoy are mouthfuls of the delicious flavor. When you choose anywhere from 3 to 6mg, then you begin to talk about throat hits. Firstly, Iced Apple eJuice by Reds makes use of freebase nicotine. However, this did not stop them from mixing up this smooth vaping sensation. When you vape a bottle with 6mg, your throat hits are solid but smooth and flow seamlessly to the back of your throat without any harshness whatsoever.

Availability

Iced Apple eJuice by Reds comes in a 60ml glass dropper bottle with a childproof cap, all neatly packaged in a signature box. On ultimate vape deals, you get to choose from any of the nicotine concentrations available. Not just that but they also sell the Iced Apple eJuice by Reds for only $13.99 instead of the actual $24.99, meaning that you get to save 44%.

Conclusion

Once you have got a taste of this ejuice, it becomes easy to see why there is all the hype, and the manufacturer did an even more delicious jb with this rendition of the original. The ejuice has a stronger, sweeter, and more refreshing crisp red apple flavor that would keep you hooked up until the very end.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.